sorry if you've seen this before. I sent the message about half a
week ago, but never saw it or any replies appear on the mailing list, so I
assume it didnt get through.

--

        Simple one this I'm sure. How do I let a bean write output into the
page. Since the page is buffered, passing it the result of

        Ideally I want to do:

<% myBean.sendData(out) %>

Then in the bean:

public void sendDate(javax.servlet.jsp.JspWriter output)
{
   output.println("Hello");
}

But I don't know what functions of out I can call etc.

The way I'm doing it at the moment is to let the bean return a string and
then output it i.e.

<% out.println(myBean.getData()) %>