Putu Agus Purnawan wrote:

>         Dear All,
>         I'm new to JSP technology
>         What do I need to run the JSP in WindowsNT 4 sp4,IIS 3 ?

Start at the FAQ, http://www.esperanto.org.nz/jsp/jspfaq.html

Please someone at Sun (Eduardo, Larry are you there?), can't you
start sending an info mail with links to the FAQs, Sun's JSP pages,
etc. once a week like James is doing on the servlet-interest list.
Just set up a cron job and it's done. I'm sure it would help a lot
of people to get started with JSP and cut down on the "noise" on
this list (no offense Putu, it's just that this question comes up
at least five times a day).

--
Hans Bergsten           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gefion Software         http://www.gefionsoftware.com