Does this mean,

To use EJB from JSP
   specify usebean for a Java Bean
   that Java bean should call EJB
   and then process the result.

Questions :
1 Cost & Performance ?
2 Is this the ideal way ?
3 Whether JSP 1.1 specification talk of specifying
EJB in useBean ? Pardon my ignorance.
4 Is the time right to build JSP-EJB based e-commerce
site ?
5 what if from JSP bean I call my own application
server instead of calling EJB, whether there would be
any difference in cost & performance ?
6 Reference Implmentation ?

Pankaj

--- Craig McClanahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>