I want to ensure that a page is retrieved from the server and
not from the local browser cache.  I have the following code
in my jsp:

<% response.setHeader("Expires", "Tues, 01 Jan 1980 00:00:00 GMT"); %>

But this isn't working (the old page is loaded and the user is forced
to do a refresh.

I am using the JSWDK-1.0 EA1 (JSP1.0) reference implementation
and the browser is IE4.01

Thanks!