Ben,

1) You may want to search the list archive for a very long message (posted
on 7/20/99) from Craig McClanahan (in response to a message from me titled
"JWSDK 1.0-ea questions [LONG..SORRY]".
Its by far the most interesting text I've read so far about JWSDK config.

2) You may want to try to use a / instead of the \ in your disk path

Hope this helps

Le 11:59 12/08/99 +0200, Engbers, ir. J.B.O.M. a écrit:
>I've installed Jsdk 2.1 on the D: drive off my WinNT-machine and all
>examples execute well after requesting for localhost:8080.
>
>However since the root off my intranet-site is located on the E: drive, I
>tried to change the server.docbase settings to "server.docbase=e:\inetpub".
>When I now reues for localhost:8080, I receive a 404-error saying "File not
>found /".
>
>How do I have to configure the settings in default.cfg?

| Luc Saint-Elie                                 |
| 53, rue Caulaincourt                           |
| 75018  Paris France                            |
| Tel: 01 42 52 09 62 / 06 12 90 19 65           |
| email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]                   |