From: Rod McChesney [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 1999 1:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Expires not working

You can also try adding

response.setHeader("Pragma", "no-cache");
response.setHeader("Cache-Control", "no-cache");
response.setHeader("Cache-Control", "no-store");

but IE 4 may defeat you on all of these. See the archives for details,
but IE has a bug in which no-cache headers don't work under some
circumstances.

Rod McChesney, Korobra