You need to set the cookie expiration time.  This is not a JSP issue but to
do with all cookies.  If you want cookies to last a certain time you need to
tell the client machine to store them that long.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ethan Henry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 13, 1999 1:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Can't make cookies persist

Hi,

I can create cookies and send them back to the browser from within a JSP
page
(using jswdk-1.0-ea) but I can't make Netscape accept the cookies
persistently... that is, they live as long as the Netscape session, but if I
quit Netscape and re-start it, the cookies are gone.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Ethan
--
Ethan Henry                                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Java Evangelist, KL Group                       http://www.klg.com