Craig,

I made a mistake, setting /cocoon=cocoon allows me to use
http://my_server/my_webapp/cocoon/news.xml instead of
http://my_server/my_webapp/servlet/cocoon/news.xml

But I might be able to use

http://my_server/my_webapp/news.xml directly

Its the way cocoon works usually (for example with Apache + Jserv)
But if I do that, the processing is not done (in fact cocoon must call to
others packages to XML/XSL->HTML process the .xml file.

Le 07:56 18/08/99 -0700, Craig R. McClanahan a écrit:

> > I've exactly the same problem with Tomcat and Cocoon (that is the same kind
> > of stuff, a servlet processing a specific extension, xml in cocoon's case)
> > under NT.
> >
> > I can use cocoon with
> > http://my_server/my_webapp/servlet/cocoon/news.xml
> >
> > But not with the logical (logical because I have a mapping.properties
> > stating .xml=cocoon)
> >
> > http://my_server/my_webapp/news.xml
> >
> > Not big deal.. but strange deal :-))
> >

>For what it's worth, I use extension mappings (and path mappings) extensively
>with Tomcat (from JSWDK-1.0-EA) and it works like a charm.  Very strange deal
>indeed....

| Luc Saint-Elie                                 |
| 53, rue Caulaincourt                           |
| 75018  Paris France                            |
| Tel: 01 42 52 09 62 / 06 12 90 19 65           |
| email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]                   |