Hi,

I am running under jswdk1.0ea and NT4 SP4, Jdk1.1.8

I have two jsp pages:  Test.jsp and TestInclude.jsp
// Begin Test.jsp
This is a test<BR>
<jsp:include page="/TestInclude.jsp" />
Hope it worked
//  End Test.jsp

// Begin TestInclude.jsp
<%= "This is the included page<BR> "%>
// End TestInclude.jsp

My question is this.  When I load Test.jsp, the only thing that shows
on the browser is

// Begin browser output
This is a test
This is the included page
// end browser output

I have tried removing the html and body tags from TestInclude.jsp and
it does not make a difference.

When I look in the generated source for Test.jsp, the line
        out.write("\r\nHope it worked\r\n</body>\r\n</html>\r\n");
is present after

application.getRequestDispatcher("/TestInclude.jsp").include(request,response);

Any one know what is going on???

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Sharath