All right, I've download the JSWDK and have it installed on my machine. I know that the JSWDK comes with a "web server; However I have web server, O'Reilly, that works great with my servlets.
Somy questions are these:
Do I need to use the web server that comes with the JWDSK(I'm guessing not)?
Where do I need to place the JWDSK folder in order to use the JSP with my present web server?
What special config options do I have to perform before the JSP will work?

My environment:
win 98
O'Reilly web server
I Have JDK(in O'Reilly classpath)
I Have Jrun installed
I Have the entire servlet API installed and working great

What do I need to do to get started using JSP?
I appreciate all your help.

John D. McDonald
Phone: 415-703-8800 x 342
Fax: 415-703-8801