I sent this question yesterday to jswdk-feedback, but perhaps
it is better posted here. I wasn't able to find an answer in
the archives of this group (although it may exist somewhere
my search didn't hit).

I've successfully done this with the 0.92 version on Linux, but now I'm
working with 1.0-ea on Win95.

My problem is that a jsp file that I access via an http URL does not get
processed
by the server: it just gets displayed (in my browser) as a text file.

When I move the jsp file to examples/jsp/num, it gets processed as
a jsp file (just like the canned examples).

The mapping lines I added to default.cfg are:

The mapping lines I added to default.cfg are:

    server.webapp.fam2.mapping=/fam2
    server.webapp.fam2.docbase=fam2

and the jsp file resides in the directory fam2/html under the server
root.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Sidney Bailin

PS. I'm also trying to figure out what to do about my old LOOP and
DISPLAY tags. Is scripting now the only way to achieve such
functionality?