Hi Everybody,

First, I would like to thank everybody that has helped me with my problems--I
appreciate it.

Now, this problem is not related the JSPs directly, but perhaps someone can
help me.  I am running Apache and JRun. The index.html is in the right location
in Apache and will show up under www.xxx.com, but when I process some form
using a jsp file, I will have to direct the action to
www.xxx.com:8000/some.jsp.  Does anyone know how I can use jsp files so that I
would not have to use the port number in the URL?  Do I have to configure DNS
settings (i.e. directing DNS to the port 8000) and move all my html files to
JRun.  If so, do I lose any of the Apache capabilities?

Thank you in advance,
Oliver Kaljuvee
begin:vcard
n:Kaljuvee;Oliver
tel;cell:(917)5144940
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Stanford University;Computer Science
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Student
adr;quoted-printable:;;P.0. Box 3227=0D=0A;Stanford;CA;94309;USA
fn:Oliver Kaljuvee
end:vcard