Hi,

You can show the result in an excel file with tab delemited format.  Change
the content type to excel, Use the following syntax:

res.setContentType("application/vnd.ms-excel");//("Text/Html");

Everything else will be same.  I tested the same, and working perfect.

Yours
Chandrasekhar Naidu
Sr. Software Engineer,
Oasys Technologies