Hi All,

With all of your help I finally got to build a lil query tool in which I had
hard coded my connection params(username, pwd, url etc.). Now I have a login
html that calls a servlet which does the connection. My question is after my
servlet sets up connection to the Db it has to call the query page which is
JSP, how do I pass the DbConnection object that I just created from the
servlet to JSP.

Heres wut I am trying to do

Login.html--->create session--->pass username,pwd to Login Servlet---->Login
Servlet instantiates my DbCOnnection Object---->Then redirects to Query.Jsp

Just a note that we are not going to be Connection pooling.

Can I pass the DbConnection Object through the session.putValue ?? Also does
my login servlet has to implement SingleThreadModel??

I am using the JSWDK 1.0 and Java 1.2.2 on NT 4

Any help would be appreciated...

Asim Imam
Application Developer
@AT&T Tax Systems Group