I have found Websphere and apache to support jsp's just fine, I'm using
WebSphere App Server vr 2.02 under linux and apache 1.3.6 serving up
JSP's just fine. Websphere also has servlet support.
Randy Beiter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Wed, 1 Sep 1999 14:04:55 -0400, Jean Michel Robinet
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I am looking for a server with full jsp support, than can be used in a
>production environment. The server should be able to support a big load
>(cluster?), and should be cheap (free?). Weblogic, Websphere do not seem
>to support jsp. What about apache (jakarta project)? What would be the
>best combination for a http server, servlet engine, and jsp support?
>
>Thanks in advance,
>jim
>
> ==========================================================================
>To unsubscribe: mailto [EMAIL PROTECTED] with body: "signoff JSP-INTEREST".
>FAQs on JSP can be found at:
> http://java.sun.com/products/jsp/faq.html
> http://www.esperanto.org.nz/jsp/jspfaq.html
===========================================================================
To unsubscribe: mailto [EMAIL PROTECTED] with body: "signoff JSP-INTEREST".
FAQs on JSP can be found at:
http://java.sun.com/products/jsp/faq.html
http://www.esperanto.org.nz/jsp/jspfaq.html