Frank Westphal wrote:

> Where can I find out more about the <loop> and <display> tags?
> I looked thru the JSP 1.1 spec.  Without success.  Any hints?

They're gone. There's a custom tag library mechanism now and it may be
possible to use it to reconstruct this sort of functionality, but it's no
longer part of the base spec.

You could always just replace any <loop? tags with an actual Java for loop in
a pinch.
--
Ethan Henry                                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Java Evangelist, KL Group                       http://www.klg.com