I have been using JSWDK1.0 to develop my application, which is now finished.
My employers use IIS4, so I've been trying to migrate the application over
to JRun.  After having installed JRun on my machine, JSWDK has quit working.
When I run the startserver.bat, a few command prompt windows pup-up real
quick then disappear, and that's it.  No remaining window with the "endpoint
created:8080," no error messages, nothing at all.  Installing JRun may or
may not have had anything to do with it, but I am at a loss for what to do.
I have "re-installed" JSWDK and it behaves the same way.  Does anybody have
any ideas?

Carrie

(I'm running Windows NT)