Hi everyone,

I'm new to this list, and excited about starting into an e-commerce
project which will be incorporating JSP pages and Java.

The reason I'm posting is that, in the interest of not re-inventing
the wheel,  I'm looking for is some in-depth examples, samples,
applications, etc., of e-commerce type pages using JSP.  Specifically,
a registration module, a shopping cart module, and credit-card
processing module would be terrific.

I've scoured deja-news, JavaSofts site, and bookstores, but I can only
find relatively simple "demonstration" type applications using JSP.
This is as opposed to straight servlets, for which numerous examples
can be found in books by Jason Hunter, Karl Moss, Goodwill, etc.

So if anyone could kindly point me to some "meaty" code which
incorporates JSP and java, I would be most appreciative.

P.S: barring that, any ideas, suggestions, etc. for simply and
effectively incorporating the existing body of servlet code from
Hunter et. al. into JSP pages would also be extremely helpful.

Many thanks in advance and best regards,
Mark