It sounds like you have an <%@page ... %> directive in your JSP code ...
which WebSphere/2.03 does not support.  I think this is because WebSphere
supports JSP 0.92 and not JSP 1.0.  I haven't been able to find the spec.
"JSP 0.92" (probably because it was a "public draft" and not a spec.)

The only 'directive' that I have seen to be supported with WebSphere/2.03
is <%@import="[import spec]"%>.

Aaron.

ÕŶ« <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 09/29/99 02:33:52 AM

Please respond to ÕŶ« <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>