We would like to access some system-level properties in beans that we
instantiate in JSPs.  Presently, we've been fine with using init arguments
to our JSP servlet (GNUJSP under Apache/JServ) and using
config.getInitParameter() to explicitly set properties in the JSP.  Now,
though, we find ourselves wishing to have some parameters available at
initialization, and have some design motivations to avoid passing certain
environment properties in from JSP.

Can I access the init parameters of the JSP page compilation servlet from
within a bean?  Even better, how would I use a .properties file of my own
(or access properties of the JServ servlet zone?)

Thanks in advance,
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]