>From the beans 1.01 spec:

Thus when we extract a property or event name from the middle of an existing Java
name, we
normally convert the first character to lower case. However to support the occasional
use of all
upper-case names, we check if the first two characters of the name are both upper case
and if
so leave it alone. So for example,
        "FooBah" becomes "fooBah"
        "Z" becomes "z"
        "URL" becomes "URL"

So I guess jrun does not follow this rule and matches on the
name as written in the setter method.

>That's strange!
>
>I am running JRun 2.3.3 JSP 1.0 - (.jsp10 files).
>I have following method in my Bean.
> public  void    setCustomerName (String custname)
>
>and I am using following line in my Jsp to set it. It works!.
> <jsp:setProperty name="crsBean" property="CustomerName"/>
>
>After reading the following email, I tried changing it to lowercase, as in -
> <jsp:setProperty name="crsBean" property="customerName"/>
>It does not work anymore.
>
>Does JRun behave differently ?
>
>- Rajesh

        Carsten Heyl

  Carsten Heyl                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  NADS - Solutions on Nets              http://www.nads.de/
  NADS GmbH                             http://www.pixelboxx.de/
  Hildebrandtstr. 4E                    Tel.: +49 211 933 02-90
D-40215 Duesseldorf                     Fax.: +49 211 933 02-93