Hi,
I was reading through the archives and found this postng. I recently had to deal with
the same issue and had spken with Symantec.. to find out that there is no way we can
execute/debug servlets in visual Cafe(3.0c) wth a new 1.2 JVM. It is with a sense of
relief that I am sending this mail.
My JRun is installed on the server and I am using Visual Cafe Database edition. Is it
still possible for me to debug/execute servlets?
if yes then can you help me out in setting up my machine? I would really appreciate
the help.
Thanks
Raaj.