From: Mark Juliano [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 1999 4:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Books???

Hi all...   I'm new to JSP/Servlets so please bear with me...

I'm reading a book on Servlets and it has a chapter on JSP's.  The book
makes a comment that JSP's are very good cause they help separate
"presentation" from "business logic"...

I've been thinking about this alot and just don't see how the business logic
could "present" information to the presentation layer without knowing
anything about how its being presented...

Can anyone recommend any books or resources that I could read to learn
more about this topic???   It seems like a very smart thing to do, I'm just
having trouble conceptualizing how this could be done...  Everytime I
experiment,
my business object always winds up containing methods that allow a
particular
way of display to be easy...

Thanks in advance...
-Mark