hi  Brien,

The jsp code below works fine.I was able to include the jsp:forward within the
useBean tag and forward to another jsp.I am using the jswdk1.0 RI .
      The problem may be in JRun.

<title>BeanTest</title>
<jsp:useBean id="req" class="dheepa.RequestBean" scope="session" >
<jsp:forward page="greet.jsp" />
</jsp:useBean>

Dheepa