Hello everyone,
I am 'very' new to JSP, and I have a general question.
Do any of you have suggestions on already existing packages that could
facilitate creation of web grid objects in an environment where we are using
JSP, WebSphere and Unix with Oracle Databases. The ability we look for are
all that could be associated with a grid of data (drop downs fields, images,
links, spreadsheet features, etc) all of it possibly loaded from the record
set.
Thank you, everybody!

Giovanni