I agree. The joke was inapropriate for the list. But I can't get really
upset about it.A reminder of the purpose of the list would be a better
response than an over the top hysterical reaction.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore the Barclays Group does
not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views
or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the Barclays Group.