Hello Ian,

To spare the jsp-interest list of many Orion related mails, I'm moving this
discussion to orion-interest and will answer there shortly.

We are very flattered by all mails on the jsp-interest list but we don't want to
flood the list with mails regarding a specific product.

Karl Avedal
The Orion team

PS. If you want to subscribe to orion-interest you can do so from our website
(http://www.orionserver.com)