I know JSP1.0 support redirect and include function by using
standard action:
   <jsp:forward ... />
   <jsp:include ... />

But our platform is NAS4.0 and NES3.6.1, it only support JSP 0.92.
I try to test the following code in jsp,
<%
    RequestDispatcher dispatcher =
    getServletContext().getRequestDispatcher("HelloWorld/HelloServlet");
    dispatcher.include(request, response);
%>

but it generate "Internal Server Error",
when i change 'HelloServlet' servlet to 'Hello.jsp', it does
work both include and forward method.
    Have anyone any experience or suggestion, any help would be
appreciated. Thanks!

Steven 1999.10.15