Hi,

I am new to JSP / Servlet.  I have just installed Java Web Server 2 on my
machine.
I have made a servlet , S1 for example.  I have compiled it in a directory.
I have moved the S1.class to the /servlet directory of JWS and add the
servlet with the administration tool.
At this point, I can call the servlet from my browser.

If I change S1 code, recompile it and move the new version to /servlet
directory, I still have the old version of my servlet in my browser. I have
tried to unload and reload the servlet in JWS and clear browser cache, but I
am not able to get the new version.

Could someone explain me what is the caching mechanism involved here ?

Thanks.
Bertrand