I agree with Phil. Last week i got a virus from an attachment ( from this group
) and got my network security people all riled up.
Please don't send attachments to the whole mailing group as they may contain
virus(s). If you want to send attachments send them individually to the people
concerned. Thank you very much for your understanding.

Cheers,
Amar..

Campbell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 11/03/99 12:12:52 AM

Please respond to Campbell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>