Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 18:31:11 +0900
From: =?EUC-KR?B?wMzBvrHH?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: GNUJSP 1.0 problem with apache1.3.9, jserv1.1
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----------------------------------

I installed GNUJSP 1.0 on apache1.3.9/jserv1.1b3
But it does not work. Is there any body who succeeded with this config ?

When I access .jsp file, It is accessed as a kind of text file showing JSP tags
in it.
And leaves no error message on log file.
So I doubted that jserv (or apache) does not recognize .jsp file.
But when I access non_exist.jsp which is not exist, JspServlet is called and try
to file that file.

What might be the possible problem ?