Hi all,

        I am using JSP 1.1, and I am doing the following include action:

<jsp:include page="includee.jsp" flush="true">
  <jsp:param name="id" value="1000-1-1"/>
</jsp:include>

        My question: How do I access the parameter in includee.jsp??  The
query string is null.  I tried request.getParameter(), but that's null
too.  I tried (String)request.getAttibute(), but that's also null.  I
looked at the JSP 1.1 specs and I don't see that it specifies how you're
supposed to get at the passed parameters.

        Thanks,
        Willie