Hello kevin Jones and all the members of the Group
I 'm sorry for my previous mail. I fully agree with your opinion. I'm a
developer my self and realise the importance of using non- pirated products.
I'm not trying to justify what I have done and do sincerely regret it. I
promise that such mails will be posted again. At the same time I also want to
highlight the point that since most of the payment has to be done in dollars,
there are many good software's which could be bought outside USA.
But still your points hold true.
Once again I'm sorry .
Thanking you
Rahul Chaudhary