Actually what that meant was simply that my JSP/HTML page generally contains
a call to a Servlet, either via a FORM or perhaps using Javascript (location
= "/servlet/com.myorg.myapp.myServlet").  After that the Servlet does all
the hard work of retrieving data and preparing the data beans, before
placing them in the correct context (I usually store to the response object)
and then calling the appropriate JSP page.

jsp:forward?  What the heck is that?  I'm using 0.91. ;^)

Dan