:) :) :) :) .  I guess the people at SUN do not take kindly to people
proclaiming themselves as Java Experts....:)

Still it was entertaining though..:) Lightens up the afternoon work mood.

Cheers,
Amar..

"L-Soft list server at Sun Microsystems (1.8d)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on
11/18/99 12:12:54 PM

Please respond to "L-Soft list server at Sun Microsystems (1.8d)"
      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>