Gefion software is proud to announce the release of our InstantOnline Basic
for JSP Technology Preview.

InstantOnline Basic for JSP is the next generation of our popular server
side components for web application development. This Technology Preview gives
you a taste of what's coming. We really appreciate any feedback you can give us
so we can make sure your needs are satisfied when this product is released.

InstantOnline Basic for JSP is a set of JSP 1.1 custom actions, as defined by
the JavaServer Pages 1.1 specification. The custom actions provide functions
like
* database access with a connection pool,
* HTML generation from database query results,
* file upload,
* sending email,
* input validation,
* easy to use variables for all HTTP parameters, request information,
  session data and system data,
* and more.

The Technology Preview comes with a preconfigured copy of our JSP 1.1 enabled
LiteWebServer and an evaluation copy of the InstantDB database so you can try
out the demo applications without installing any other product.

For details, see http://www.gefionsoftware.com/InstantOnline/TP
--
Hans Bergsten           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gefion Software         http://www.gefionsoftware.com