Hi,

I'm new to JSP and I'm having difficulty with the following:
First of all, I can't compile the jsp page because my use of the 'class'
parameter in the useBean tag is incorrect and the getProperty use is also
incorrect.

Html Login ->
 servlet validation ->
  Jsp page(containing various servlet hyperlink options) ->
   more jsp pages(depending on hyperlink clicked)

Rightly or wrongly I'm putting the id (which comes from the initial login
page) into a session. (through the validation servlet)
<% String l_id = (String)session.getValue("f_id");%>

(As you can guess, I'm new to JSP!)
I want to create a bean something like this, the java class takes the id as
a parameter.

This code is on one of the pages after I click on one of the hyperlink
options.
<%@ page import="Package.className(l_id)" %>
<jsp:useBean id="CFBean" scope="request" class="Package.className(l_id)" />
<jsp:setProperty name="CFBean" property="*" />

The jsp page will contain numerous input boxes which I want to 'fill' by
reading their values from a file as the page is compiled.

if(request.getParameter("f_number1") != null)
{
 <input type="text" name="f_number1" value=<%=<jsp:getProperty name="CFBean"
property="f_number1" />%;>>
}

Thanks