Jia-yu Sun wrote:
> When I start Apache web server, I got "class not
> found: org.apache.jserv.JServ" in error.log.  The
> setting in jserv.properties looks correct:

Since your path names have spaces, try enclosing them in quotes, as follows:
wrapper.bin="c:\program files\javasoft\jre\1.1\bin\jre.exe"
wrapper.classpath="c:\program files\javasoft\jsdk2.0\lib\jsdk.jar"
wrapper.classpath="c:\program files\apache group\Apache JServ
1.1b3\ApacheJServ.jar"

Good luck,

Larry

I installed Apache Web Server and Apache JServ 1.1b3.

When I start Apache web server, I got "class not
found: org.apache.jserv.JServ" in error.log.  The
setting in jserv.properties looks correct:

wrapper.bin=c:\program
files\javasoft\jre\1.1\bin\jre.exe
wrapper.classpath=c:\program
files\javasoft\jsdk2.0\lib\jsdk.jar
wrapper.classpath=c:\program files\apache group\Apache
JServ 1.1b3\ApacheJServ.jar

Where am I wrong?  Thanks for your help.

Jia-yu Sun