Hi,
    I am not sure of my info regarding iPlanet but the way JSP's are handled is by
invoking a servlet eg
    org/gjt/jsp/JspServlet which is found in gnujsp10.jar (for example)
In other web servers/servlet engines in order to use a different JSP then you just
change the aliasing so that *.jsp files invoke the relevant JSP servlet.

Karl