Hi all,

I have read several messages about this but neither answer my  question, so
here
we go:

I don't want MS Visual J++ classes involved !!!

I want to insert an ActiveX control or reuse a COM object from my servlet or
from a JSP page (I guess there should Java classes to achieve this (maybe
wrapping
or somehow converting them to a Java Bean)). It would be a "piece of cake"
to insert
the ActiveX in my HTML code to be executed in the client but I want it to be
executed
in the server-side so I need to "import" that ActiveX or COM object, get the
type
library and make DIRECT calls to its methods. Isn't there a standard way to
achieve this?

Samples, articles, docs would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks indeed
Best Regards to all,
Giovanni

BCs. Giovanni Azúa García