Hello Everyone,
This question is not related with JSP but with simple HTML and Javascript.The
question is

whether any event(for eg OnMouseOut) written in Table Tag is applicable to all
the rows. I mean ,this event though written in Table tag is called when I
navigate from one row to another row within the same table.
I want this event to be called when I move the mouse from inside to outside of
the table. Is there any Table option with which one can restrict this strange
behaviour.
For Testing write a simple HTML program containing table with 2 rows and 1
column. Write a OnMouseOut event inside the Table tag and call a function
written in java script.
Please Test it as earliest.
With Regards
Ravi