Hi,

I might have been a bit unclear to others,,

If you check, the original mailer wants to combine "client side JS", not
server side JS to JSP,

on confirm() which asks for user confirmation, this is client side script,

can you use <%@ include ..... %>, in a client side script, if so can you
give the example.

And when I said "java script not always supported", i mean browsers not
supporting JS, also , a browser can turn off JS....

Critical operations depending on "client side" JS will fail in certain
cases, for example i use linx as my browsing environment.

If That Clears

Amit