Moonim Masaoud wrote:

> Hi,
>
> First Wishing you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year !
>
> I have a JSP which has a list of links. These links point to other JSPs. When
> I click one of these links, I want to start a new session.
>
> Now is there a way to branch of into a new session, when the user clicks on
> one of those links ?

At the top of each linked-to page, add a scriptlet that invalidates the current
session and creates a new one:

    <%
        session.invalidate();
        session = request.getSession();
    %>

In these pages themselves, you won't be able to refer to any session-scope beans
because you are wiping them out, but subsequent pages will be able to.

> Thanx,
> Masaoud

Craig