I am using JRUN 2.3.3, using IIS, and JSP.  I am trying to instatiate an
object (Singleton) when the application starts.  I thought by enabling the
global.jsa I would be able to do this.   I made a global.jsa with this in
it:

<script runat="server" event="Application_OnStart">
System.out.println("Ok.... the server is up");
</script>

        I put it in my Inetpub/wwwroot directory.  And of course it doesn't work.
I tried a few other things as well.

        What am I doing wrong?  Is using a global.jsa the right way to go?