Hi,

  I am using Oracle's JDBC Thin Drivers for Oracle 7.3 from JSP. The
Application works fine when I try within Intranet. But, when I put pages on
Production Web Server, any of the page which has database access does not
run. There is a firewall between Web Server and the Database Server. We have
a pinhole configured for the Database Server for TCP/IP listener port.
   My doubt is whether JDBC Thin Driver works with Firewall environment. How
do I check pinhole is working properly or it is a Thin driver problem ?
   Please treat this as URGENT.

Thanks in Advance

  Nilesh