Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has JSP pages I can show my boss as a reference
as to why we should be switching to the technology. He doesn't believe its
a reliable solution at this time, and I want a way to show him some sites
that are using it, besides giving him some info on its use and pros/cons.

On that note, can anyone give me some tips on how I can prove its worth?
Right now, we use .shtml pages, and we use a TemplateServlet that reads in
.template files we create, replacing string tokens with dynamic content. I
have already seen a 10x increase in speed in this manner on my local JSP
site, using JavaBeans instead of this template servlet deal.

Thanks.

Kevin Duffey
Software Engineer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]