My basic architecture is as follows:

servlet -> jsp -> servlet -> jsp

In the first servlet, I create a session and place data in it. This data is
visible in the following jsp page (I sendRedirect(encodeRedirectURL("blah"))
to it) but not to the servlet that this jsp page invokes via a form
submission. The session data is null. I'm using IIS with ServletExec 2.2 and
I'm employing URLrewriting in the case that cookies in the client browser
are not supported. My question is why is this session data null?
If cookies are supported at the client, this works fine and no session data
is lost!