. Jose Luis,

                . You can use the HttpSession Class from the Servlet API.

                . There you can strore and retrieve session values, just as
a Properties or Hastable Class.

                . You can use something like this:

                        . HttpSession session = req.getSession(true);
                        . .....

                        . session.putValue("key",value);
                        . .....

                        . System.out.println(session.getValue("key"));

                . hope this helps,

                . javier.