The problem that I have is that i can process the paramters because the
java.util.Enumeration enum=request.getParameterNames(); returns no data.

Anybody kowns why?

Thank U!! Bye

Marc

That's because the parameters aren't available from the request using the normal methods.  You have to read all data from the request input stream and parse the parameters out yourself.  As Jason suggested below, there's already utility classes out there to do this; or you can write your own.

Beth