From: Ryan Kennedy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2000 9:43 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: JSP Engines

Hi,
Can someone point me to resources that can help me decide which JSP
engine/web server combo is the best to use for a large scale deployment?  If
you have opinions, I would love to hear them.  The things I need to take
into account are:

1. I need JSP 1.0 support at least, JSP 1.1 desirable but optional
2. I would prefer a JSP engine/container that is standalone, rather than a
full application server, that runs along with multiple web servers
3. I am currently using JRun, but it is a bit flaky - do you have feedback
or experience with this?
4. I would prefer to deploy on NT

Any help is appreciated...

Thanks,